Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday, March 27, 2020 - Python

Note: Monday is a Holiday... So relax and learn some thing new..

There is a Python online class, I'm going to this class, and will record it and post here after it's done today at 12:00.

Watch Python in One Hour 

OK, this is one hour... so maybe watch 15 min at a time.  Also have your Repl.it account window open and stop the video and try out some of the code he is showing


0) Virtual Taking Roll - Go to the Google Assignment in the Classroom check the Roll Assignment for today

1) CHECK your @metroed.net emails every day... That is where much of the school communication is going. 

2) Python 
  • Instructions & Expectations: If you have problems, Please take a look at this Python Class Sign In presentation.  If you gave me a personal email, then you should have got a new account invite.  If you did not give me a personal email, then I used your @metroed.net email and you may have just got a notification of the class enrollment... just try the link and use your @metroed.net email.
  • There is a Google Assignment in the stream to let me know.  
  • Email me or call me  jburnham@metroed.net  we can setup a google hangouts call if you are having issues.

    Helpful Links

    We will also be using the following tools.
    Google Class Room


    FlipGrid


    Python Development Tools
    https://repl.it/~  (I'll have a lesson soon on using this)


    Slack Channel


    Helpful Links

    No comments:

    Post a Comment